3rd August 2008

I'm not having a good day today. I think I've got post holiday blues. When we were in Spain we had had enough, enough of my family, enough of the heat, enough of my crazy mother and her even crazier Moroccan boyfriend and enough of the continual arguments. But today I'm missing it all.

The problem is my life is boring, its stressful and there is too much housework to do. Can you be stressed and bored at the same time? I think you can if your constantly on the go with mundane and menial tasks that mothers and house-runners have to do.

So I spend the day watching TV. Strange films and day-time documentaries about weird illnesses. I watch the toys mount up around me and every now and again walk into the kitchen and look at the ever mounting pile of washing up, shove it to one side and make another coffee. I should be sorting out the suitcases and unpacking, catching up on washing and organising the two-year-old's toys, which I didn't get time to do before we went. But, and I'm being totally truthful here, Octopussy is on and I can't be arsed! Maybe I'll post this and make a start....

No comments: