17th September 2008

I'm sat outside the eight-year-olds school waiting for her to come out. She comes to ours every Wednesday. I can't wait for the two-year-old to go to school. As of tomorrow he will be the three-year-old, if he lives that long. He is driving me insane, he's naughty, he's unruly, I have no control over him. I need to go on one of those bad parent programmes with a woman who will ask me why I don't like my son. Well its not that I don't like him, at times he's sweet and kind and says something so beautiful and touching it stops my heart. Its just that those times are few and his behaviour in between makes me want to crawl into a hole. I think he needs school, he needs the routeen and dissaplin. And I need the break. Hopefully in January he'll get his funding and be able to go mornings to a pre-school. Hopefully!

No comments: